1. BE EARLY. If you are on time, you are late.
2. Be prepared physically and mentally.
3. Be coachable on the field and teachable in the classroom.
4. Be a good teammate - play for them, not yourself.
5. Wear your uniform and hat properly and respectfully.
6. Have a strong work ethic.
7. Have a positive attitude and good body language.
8. Your job is to compete at 100%.
9. Play with respect for teammates, coaches, opponents, and umpires no matter what.
10. We will not win every game, but our athletes, coaches, and parents will represent the Missouri Bulls name with class.
Building a Proud Tradition in Southeast Missouri Baseball
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!